via Rossina Bossio
First off, go check out my guest post at Mischief, My Dear! The topic: hats. You know you’re excited.
- Birdiee wrote a book! The foreword, anyways.
- One of the cuter reconstructions I’ve seen on Outsapop lately: ugly leather jacket to capelet.
- Sarah Von writes yet another fabulous post: Who I Am vs. What I Do.
One of the best flashmobs I’ve ever seen.
- How I Went Gaga.
- I won a giveaway at the Swelle Life for a Miss Jacqueline White t-shirt! Yay me!
- If you’re not already reading White Hot Truth, you definitely should be. This interview is particularly great.
I often hear “women are our own worst enemies” in terms of our culture. I’m tired of that argument. I think everyone is their own worst enemy in terms of their culture, and I don’t think it’s something women have against each other.
- The Demoiselles sound off on the Kate Debate.
There’s a good chance that watching this will be the funniest 30 seconds of your day. Or maybe I’m just easily amused.
- How to Package Your Services for Swoon-Worthy Results. I’m working on some new things and this was insanely helpful.
- How to Quit Being a Badass.
Hope you had a good weekend & are getting the week off to a good start!