Little late, isn’t it? We left for Missouri Friday morning and got back yesterday, EXHAUSTED. It was kind of hellish. But now we are back in Austin where it’s a lovely 75 degrees (fun fact: I checked the weather online before we left and it was supposed to be 60 degrees all weekend in MO, so I didn’t bring a coat. We got there and it was 35. Yeeeah.) and SXSW is going on!
- One of the most powerful questions ever.
- Breaking away from Generation “Now”.
- The idea of a feminist fashion show is a fascinating one to me. This post at a l’allure garçonnière talks about one that actually went down.
- How to Practice Major Mega Supreme Bodily Love…Daily!
- Making your travel dreams a reality, part III.
- NSFW (but very funny): Porn for women.
- and another one from Danielle! jeez lady, why ya gotta be so awesome. the suck factor of life balance, + passion as a cure to stress
That’s all for this Monday, folks! Posting this week will probably be light, as I will (hopefully) be out enjoying the SXSW madness. Hope your week is off to a great start!