I feel a bit twee having Things I Love Thursday & then Marvelous Monday next in a row. I was planning on writing a post on Saturday but had some nasty 24 hour thing (I could tell you the details, but they’re unpleasant!). Anyways, here we go:
- Danielle at Final Fashion has some interesting thoughts on fashion blogging & personality. The comments are good reading as well!
- On Losing My Religion at Apricot Tea.
- I’m super excited for the Fire Starter Sessions – here’s Danielle’s official post announcing them! It sounds like a fabulous product.
- The simple reason why you’re not reaching thousands of people. I found this a super interesting post because the conclusion is pretty similar to what I decided to do with Wicked Whimsy.
- How not to suck at blogging.
- Breaking the Scarcity Mindset: How to Afford Anything You Want. The second half of the title is a bit sensationalist, but it really is a good article!
- Some thoughts from Tiara about what constitutes appropriation vs. homage.
That wraps it up for this Monday. I hope you had a virus free weekend, full of kitties and puppies and ice cream!