Via Haute Macabre. I think it looks like the little bony…urchins? are eating her life force. Explains the yellow areas under her eyes. Slurp slurp slurp.
- Colleen at the Communicatrix has some thoughts on the power of tiny pieces.
- Glendy posted a lovely editorial over at Style Amor, why don’t you go take a peek? There’s pastel hair involved…and toy robots.
- A good fable never fails to terrorize. I’m sure Kelly isn’t a terrible mother, but this had me in stitches. I think I was similarly hellish at that age, maybe that’s why I got such a kick out of it!
- 7 most motivational quotes ever spoken – I think some of them were probably written before spoken, but whatever, right? Still good stuff!
- We’re not home wreckers, says the NY Post – post about an article (I’m sure I could say something witty here, but I’m drawing a blank slate) in the NY Post, that’s about women with tattoos and backlash to the idea that all women with tattoos are trashy home wreckers. Obviously, I’m all over it. Love it. Also found via Haute Macabre.
- A Maxie Girl in a Barbie World – great guest post at Shapely Prose, go check out her blog!
- Create luck, embrace chance & tune in to your serendipity.
- Save me from myself, skinny jesus chef. A freaking HILARIOUS recap of the first episode of Jamie Oliver’s whatever-it’s-called show.
Oh, and, guess what? The lovely Ashe Mischief of Dramatis Personae is hosting a Style Therapy giveaway! What are you waiting for? Go check it out!
I hope you all had good weekends and a happy Easter, for those who celebrate it. I had fun – Amanda and I took some pictures yesterday for the Style Therapy website. They’re not up yet, though. Lots of work to be done this week, in between Bandit Printing’s launch (which we think we’re going to have to push back ’til next week, ugh, but still) and a few other projects. But I’ll still be around. Anyways, have a great week, everyone!