As you may have noticed, this is going up on a Sunday instead of a Monday! I’ve decided that I’m going to be posting the link roundups on the weekends, because I’d like to do three posts of content during the week. As you may have noticed, I’m doing the #reverb10 challenge, so it’ll probably be more than that this month, but after that, back to link post on weekends and content three times Monday through Friday. I didn’t want to stop doing the link posts, because I love spreading the love and sending forth awesomeness, but I feel like my readers deserve more content. So – ta da! New plan. Starting this week. Enjoy!
But before I get on to the links…
Your Advice Wanted
That’s right! I’m asking you for advice. I’ve got a little seed of an idea growing in my head for a wondrous ebookything about creativity and spirituality and how they overlap and the care and keeping of both of them. There will be many chapters, and meditations, and worksheets, and tarot spreads, and interviews with creative spiritual mavens. Oh yes. But I’ve got a lot of ground to cover, and I want you – my readers! – to benefit from this ebookything, and so I’m asking: What would you like to see covered in this? What would tickle your soul? What would inspire you? What do you need?
Just comment below and I’ll do my best to make it happen in the most splendiferous way possible. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you want!
Okay. Now. The links. There’s a lot of good stuff this time ’round!
- How to Nurtue Your Creativity
- Self concepts: we are not who we think we are
- So if you’ve known me for a long time, you’ve probably heard me rant about the 2012 furor at one point or another. Which is precisely why this infographic (found through Angeliska‘s lovely blog) cracked me up.
- Authenticity, Sacredness, and Plastic Bags
- (Pretty Close to) Santeria Panic?
- Compassion is in Order
- rich, happy, & hot advice: surrender, act now, just breathe
- A Five Step Plan
- I wait. Awake.
- What happened to downtime? The extinction of deep thinking & sacred space (via Gala)
- what a conversation with a seduction guru taught me about creativity
- I want to be a mother – loved this interview with a work at home mom!
- Secrets Shared
- note to self – I think we all need a reminder of this from time to time.
- I loved these storm photos from Montana. They look so surreal and really capture how out of this world storms like that can look (we used to regularly get them back in Missouri).
- Last but definitely not least: Rallying Cry: a Rant
I hope you had a fabulous weekend, and that your week is getting off to a great start! Me? I’m really excited about the Linchpin Meetup on Tuesday! If you’re in Austin, definitely come check it out.