- Tara redid her site & then posted about it: experiment or die. (Relevant for here too. Little secret? Total revamp coming soon. TOTAL. REVAMP. I’m ridiculously excited – like, having trouble sleeping excited. Me, a nerd? Yup!)
- Self-destructive instructions.
- Soul of the City
- Check out my guest post at 365 Days of Genius: How to Solve Problems Like A Two Year Old
- 5 tips to innovate your organization
- This is how I work: an ode to idealism & things that solve nothing
- Art & Money: The Sweet Spot
- Put down that bone! (or Taming Your Puppy Brain)
- last & not least, an amazing/cute video found via the Communicatrix. It’s really long, but everything after about the 14 minute mark is Q&A, so you can get away with just listening to the first half!
How’s your week looking like it’ll shape up? I’ve got lots of editing to do – I finished the rough draft of Take Back Your Creativity on Friday & I’m going to start in editing/revising it tomorrow. Plus I’ve got interviews schedule this week too! Wish me luck with recording them without mishaps. Hope you have a fabulous week!