- Check it out, I’m on a list! 66 Online Authorities Reveal Their Greatest Dreams
- Coming out.
- Why Multipotentialities Rock at Work – I think “multipotentialities” is my favorite word for Renaissance people/Scanners/polymaths/etc. that I’ve seen yet!
- Also, another post from the same blog about inventing your own job.
- Scarcity =/= Reality
- The Secret Language of Sisters (Warning: Might make you cry.)
- It’s not about the suck.
- I am a man of contradiction (No I’m not!)
- More greatness from the same dude: My Obligatory Post About Everett Bogue
- How to be more productive: advice from a type a Virgo. (It’s posts like this that make me think maybe I was destined to be a Virgo after all, instead of a Libra kinda-on-the-cusp.)
- Free Time is a Myth
- Let’s Hear it for Animism!
- Best flashmob ever? Possibly. (I might or might not secretly harbor a thing for sexy violinists.)
- The Sexual Cost of Female Success, found via Gala. I laughed.
Women are all clearly so desperate for a man, any man, that they should automatically lick the Tevas of the first grad student who talks smack to them about the kinds of guys they actually like. It has everything to do with women, and nothing to do with men’s own obsession over whether they’re being beaten in life by alpha males. If women would just settle, they’d see how unhappy they really are with things like goals and standards and preferences.
- A template for making your own day planner! Y’all know I’m a sucker for planners, so I had to share this.
- In case you haven’t heard about the whole the (real) Coveted vs. the (copycat) Coveted fiasco, read about it & find out how to support Jennine here.
- Un-jinx your life.
- & finally, check out my guest post today at Work Happy Now, about bettering your attitude at your day job.
Aaaand that’s all for this week. Lots of good stuff to keep you busy for the rest of your Sunday. This post is going up late because I randomly slept in until NOON today (yikes!), probably having something to do with waking up for an hour and a half in the middle of the night. Let’s all cross our fingers that I rise at a reasonable hour tomorrow.
I hope you all had a great weekend & get your week started off right!